RSD Puzzles # 63-83
Below are the titles to RSD Puzzles #63-83. To view these RSD Puzzles, please click on the link below to view the file in PDF-Format.
RSD Puzzles #63-83
63. Methadone Treatment
64. Can I Still Remain Active With My RSD?
65. The Spread of RSD
66. The Relationship of RSD with Heart Disease
67. What Is Wrong With Operating For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, Or Thoracic Outlet Syndrome In RSD?
68. Methadone Is No Different Than Other Types Of Morphine Agonists In Regard To Tendency For Physical Dependence.
69. More on Physical Therapy and RSD
70. Minor Injury, Common Cause Of RSD
71. Venipuncture RSD
72. Lupus and RSD
73. Skin Lesions and RSD
74. Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS)
75. Frozen Shoulder: No Surgery
76. Deformed Hands And Extremities In RSD
77. RSD and MRSA
78. Dangerous RSD Treatments
79. Attacks Of Stabbing And Electric Shock Pain In RSD Patients
80. Cold and Heat Tolerance
81. Diagnosis of RSD with Nerve Blocks
82. Chemical Sympathectomy
83. Antidepressants and Pain